Monday, September 14, 2009

A Tribute Fit For THE KING!!...



WOOOWW!!! Okay so last nights tribute to MJ was byfar THE BEST TRIBUTE I'VE SEEN!! && I'm NOT just saying this because Janet was involved--it truly was!! IT WAS PERFECT from beginning to end. Madonnas speech...OMG!! BEAUTIFUL!! The "Thriller", "Bad", & "Smooth Criminal" performances...FCUKING AMAZING!! Those dancers did those routines like they've been doin them FOR YEARS!! Not a single beat missed!! And finally...JANET!! I can't express how PROUD I am of her. What she did lastnight was infact THE MOST courageous thing she's done YET!! I don't think anyone understands what we've just witnessed. I'd like to call it GREATNESS!! I'm just SOO overwhelmed. I can't wait to see what her next move is. That right there--That was the definition of a JAW DROPPING PERFORMANCE!!! I can't stop watching it!! I went to bed watching && woke up watching!! JANET IS THE EFFIN QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS!!!! THESE B!TCHES BETTA BOW DOWN && BE PREPARED TO FEEL HER WRATH!!!!! ILY JANETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: