Tuesday, April 29, 2008

...and you ask who's that girl.

Sooo…I’m browsing the internet and not much is going on; MySpace is DEAD and Facebook is just LAME (today atleast)!! I’m on Janet-Friends browsing the various topics the have about her. And I see a link; to someones blog! And I thought…I haven’t had a blog in months. Soooo…what do I do?! I create one!? Taa-daaa…here you have it my blog” –»[.That Girl.]!“ I’m guessing your wondering does “–»[.That Girl.]!” have a name?! Of course I do silly!! The question is am I going to share it with you all! LOL j/k! Most call me Courtney or wait they ALL call me Courtney…no nicknames here! I’m a 21 Y.O. Baltimorian (unfortunately!). Hoping to move to the lovely big apple within the next year or so. I’m at the point of my life where I am in need of a change of environment. Baltimore just isn’t where it’s at anymore. It’s soo freakin…how should I put it BORING here!!! Hmmm…soo yeah moving along. I bet you’re thinking “this is one random ass chick!” Yea…I know I am lol. But yea those of you know KNOW me know that I am a Janet Fanatic! Someone posted this video on one of her forums…this just goes to show how much she has truly inspired everyone famous or not.


Take a look at the video:






And this one too:



THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER!! YOU GOTTA LOVE HER!! I KNOW I DO...LOL.

No comments: